Christians helping Christians. When you participate in RENEWAL, you’re a part of something much bigger than just yourself. You’re in a support system based on professional medical care, compassionate understanding, and years of proven experience.
As part of the RENEWAL program, you’ll meet the following individuals who are ready to help you engage in your daily treatment plan:
- Your psychiatrist is dedicated to stabilizing the medical nature of your mental health condition. By monitoring your medications and keeping a close eye on your treatment plan, your psychiatrist develops a daily plan customized to your particular needs.
- Your staff psychologist will provide diagnostic input that helps other staff members make informed recommendations about your treatment.
- Your therapeutic team consists of licensed professional counselors, licensed marriage and family counselors, occupational and physical therapists, and social workers that guide you through personal and group therapies designed to further your recovery. The therapeutic team also helps you develop a plan for follow-up care.
- Round-the-clock registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and mental health technicians ensure your physical and emotional safety and maintain a quiet, peaceful environment conducive to healing and restoration.
- A dietary manager oversees every healthy and enjoyable meal by catering to your specific nutritional needs.
- Your chaplain provides spiritual guidance according to your needs and conducts both spiritually oriented groups and personal visits.
Brookhaven residents receive high-quality, continuous care from our team of mental health professionals. Each person involved in your treatment provides Biblically-based guidance. Life-changing results require a nurturing, healthy environment, and that’s one of the many reasons individuals choose the RENEWAL program at Brookhaven Hospital.
For more information, contact us at 888-298-HOPE